The Android Optimiser
The Android Optimser is an Android app that allows tuning and diagnostic functions of the MyECU over bluetooth. This page provides download links and change information.
Click here to download the latest - 1.02 6 Jun 2017
This has been built with a new development platform and may complain about having to remove the previous version. I recommend backing up your data first.
Click here to download - 1.01 15 Nov 2014
- Cosmetic improvements to text size in some areas ( temperature and pressure)
- The grid mouse trail working for open loop.
Click here to download - 0.98 10 Jan 2014
- Cosmetic improvements to text size in some areas ( grid axis )
- The map file name is reflected in application title.
- All table edits ( edit cells unmodified ) now commit directly to the ECU when saving changes. No need to exit the to main screen to send the whole map to the ECU.
Click here to download - 0.97 21 Dec 2013
- Usability improvements to cell selection dialog
- The two select/clear all buttons have been replaced by single multi-function button.
- A new button "Sel Mode" has been added. Three modes are available, toggle(original mode), set and clear. This change makes it easier to quickly select many cells.
Click here to download - 0.95 29 Jun 2013
- Android requirements raised to version 2.3.3.
- Added insecure bluetooth connect for some devices with early version 4 Android ( bug in its bluetooth ).
- Improvements to file load/save dialog.
- Prime Boost and similar table editor dialogs have meaningful labels so you know what values are being changed.
Click here to download 0.94
- Improvements to o2 display. Rescaled to suit target voltages and extra output - targets.
- Last map remembered and automatcially loaded on app start.
- Last connection remembered and automatcially reconnected on app start.
- Added beter labels to edit tables for Prime, Boost
- Fixed bug in decimal edit for O2 targets
- Added new menu for ECU run time options